martes, abril 26, 2005

what is the love?

In one of the rooms of a college there had several children. One of them asked:
Teacher ... what is the love?
The teacher felt that the creature was deserving a response that was at a the level of the intelligent question that he had formulated. Since Already they were in hour of playtime, she asked her pupils to give a return for the garden of the school and to bring what more was waking the feeling of the love up in them.
The boys go out hurried and, when they returned, the teacher said to them:
I want that each one shows what it brought with them.
The first pupil answered: I brought this flower, it's pretty?
When came, the second pupil said: I brought this butterfly. See the color of her wings; I am going to place it in my collection.

The third pupil completed: I brought this little bird that fell of the nest: is not it graceful?
And this way the boys, one to one, were placing what they had gathered in the garden.
Finished the exhibition, the teacher noticed that one of the girls had not brought anything and that she had quiet still during all the time. She was feeling ashamed because she had not brought anything?
The teacher went to her and asked :
Very well: and you? Have not you found anything?
The creature, shyly, answered: Forgive, teacher.

I saw the flower and felt your perfume; I thought of extracting it but I preferred leave her in order that she was exhaling your aroma in more time. I saw also the butterfly, soft, colouring, but it seemed to be so happy that I didn't have the courage of imprisoning her. I saw also the little bird fallen between the leaves, but ... on having risen to the tree, I noticed the sad look of her mother and preferred returning it to the nest.
Therefore, teacher, I bring with me the perfum of the flower, the sensation of freedom of the butterfly and the gratitude that I observed in the eyes of the mother of the little bird. How can I show what I brought?
The teacher was grateful for the pupil and gave to her the maximum note, considering that had been the only one that managed to perceive that only we can bring the love in the heart.
You know,the love is not to take, to extract, to capture, to force, to win or to lose.
Loving is to go in the soul, is to remember, is to enjoy, the love is be FREE AND TO LET FREE.

No hay comentarios.: